Members of the Monmouth Area Chamber of Commerce have the opportunity to place job openings on this page. Applicants must respond as directed in the job posting and not directly to the Monmouth Chamber of Commerce.
Bridgeway Is Hiring!
Know anyone looking for a job or wanting to earn extra cash?
Looking for a second job to provide extra income or a part-time job while attending school? Temporary full and part-time positions are available in Data Entry in both our
Galesburg and Macomb, IL locations.
Apply online at: www.bway.org
In person at either of our facilities:
2323 Windish Drive, Galesburg (309) 344-2323
900 S Deer Road, Macomb (309) 836-4152
Priority is given to individuals with disabilities/veteran status. AA/EOE
1st & 2nd Shifts Available
Full-Time or Part-Time Seasonal
$8.25/Hour with increase in pay depending on productivity
Must be able to pass a background check
Must be able to type at least 50 words per minute with 10 or fewer errors
Smithfield is looking for Production Workers in their Monmouth Facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
- Previous production/manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to work in cold and hot temperatures
- Ability to work in close spaces
- Can understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Fast-paced environment
- Be available to work scheduled hours, which may include mandatory overtime, depending upon production demands.
Benefits offered include: Pension, 401K, Vacation, 10 paid holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, and Bonus opportunity.
To apply online, please visit:
To view a list of current job openings at Monmouth College, please visit our website at www.monmouthcollege.edu
Warren Achievement Center
Residential Assistants, full time, some weekends and split shifts included; also part time positions, 2nd & 3rd shifts, including some weekends.
- Will provide support and direction to individuals with developmental disabilities in a group home setting.
- Must have a driver’s license and must be able to be authorized to pass medications.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Floor Supervisor, full time, days. Provides supervision, training, assistance, and instruction to workers with developmental disabilities in order to meet production contracts. Responsible for equipment set-up, monitoring, adjustments, and repair. High school diploma or equivalent required, along with valid driver’s license.